Digital Weld Probe 1360 KG w/ swivel head with case
Part #: 601-8136MD-KG
The MD gagues are digital gauges with insulated electronics. If you forget to turn off the weld current, these gauges will not be damaged. Force is a critical variable in the resistance welding process and this tool allows users to validate and monitor the weld force.
- Requires a 0.5 IN opening between the electrodes for use
- The maximum force reading is 1360 KG
- This digital gauge has a rotating head to navigate around weld tooling
- The gauge can be used during the passing of weld current for short periods of time
- The gauge accuracy is 0.50%
- The Peak Hold feature displays the peak force during the measurement
- Includes NIST calibration certificate.
- ISO17025 calibration certificate available upon request for an additional fee
|Max. Force Measurement||1360 KG|
|Gauge Type||Insulated Digital|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov