TD-17 TUFF CAP
Part #: 117-0017
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RMWA Class 1 (C15000) material - a copper zirconium material recommended for spot welding coated materials and highly conductive materials such as aluminum, magnesium alloys, brass and bronze.
- The overall length is 1.6250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts via a 7RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.313 IN
- The taper length is 0.625 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 1 - C15000|
|RWMA Taper||7RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.313|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||40.0|