TD-27 TUFF CAP
Part #: 118-0027
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 1.6250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.875 IN
- The part mounts via a 7RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 2,000 to 2,400 pounds of force.
- The D nose or Offest face tip is used for welds in tight spaces typically on a flange or tight corner. It reqiures manual orientation during setup.
- The weld face is 0.313 IN
- The taper length is 0.625 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|RWMA Taper||7RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.313|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Offset / Truncated Angle||40.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov