TA-34 TUFF CAP
Part #: 122-1034
Request 3D Model
Male caps are a cost effective solution for automated environments because the caps can be changed quickly when the face wears out. The design has superior water flow properties compared to female caps. Thus, males are an ideal choice for high heat applications.
RWMA Class 3 (C18000) is a beryllium free resistance welding alloy recommended for spot welding high resistance materials such as stainless steel, Nichrome, Inconel and Monel.
- The overall length is 1.1250 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.500 IN
- The part mounts via a 4RW cap taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 200 to 800 pounds of force.
- The A nose or Pointed face tip is a general purpose weld face suitable for most spot welding applications.
- The weld face is 0.19 IN
- The taper length is 0.375 IN
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 3 - C18000|
|RWMA Taper||4RW Cap Taper|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.19|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov