SE-4269 BENT TIP
Part #: 170-4269
Request 3D Model
Standard Single Bend tips are an economic solution to weld in a tight area or hard to reach area such as a flange or corner.
RMWA Class 2 (C18200) material - a copper, chromium material recommend for high production operations spot welding hot or cold rolled steels, galvanized and coated materials.
- The overall length is 2.690 IN
- The outside diameter is 0.750 IN
- The part mounts via a 5RW standard taper which is suitable for weld forces ranging between 800 to 1500 pounds of force.
- The tip has a spade or flattened nose for welds in tight spaces.
- The weld face is 0.563 x 0.438 IN
- The offset is 0.812 IN
- The engagement angle is 60 Degrees
|RWMA Material Type||RWMA Class 2 - C18200|
|Welding Face Dia.||0.563 x 0.438|
|Unit of Measure||IN|
|Bend Angle (Deg)||60.0|
Notice for California Residents
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov